Do you have talent and a great work ethic? We would like to hear from you!
Sol-Air continues to grow and with that new opportunities are created along the way. If you are looking for a thriving environment and wish to build a career, contact us today.
Check this page frequently for updates, thank you.
Post Date: October 26th, 2018
Employment Status: Full-Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment.
- Assembly of mounting hardware.
- Attic work in homes and businesses to verify structural attachment.
- Working on residential and commercial roof tops as well as installing ground mounted systems.
- Pulling inventory for specific projects.
- Following layout of solar modules
- Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, methodology and safety.
- Perform PV system service as required.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- H.S. Diploma, two-year degree in technology/industrial arts preferred
- 1-2 years of construction background is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in mechanical installations, general construction and ladder work.
- Experience with all types of hand-held and power tools.
- Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and DC systems is preferred.
- Experience working with all types of building materials.
- Team player who listens, learns, and actively communicates.
- Visual thinker good at problem solving and implementing ideas.
- Desire to learn and master all aspects of installing solar PV systems.
Please email your resume to [email protected].